- Slow down and move over for emergency vehicles
- Never pass a snowplow on the right-hand side
- Avoid using overdrive or cruise control
- Practice emergency braking to understand how your vehicle will react
- Check the weather forecast ahead of time
- Leave plenty of space between you and the vehicle ahead
- Stay on main roads
- Keep a phone charger in your car
Don't be left in the cold this winter. Make sure you have an emergency kit. Find out what you should always have in your car by watching this video.
Is your vehicle ready for winter? Here is what you should know before the first snowfall.
Think you can get by this winter season without changing to winter tires? Find out why we should all make the change.
For more information on winter driving, visit our blog.
Be sure to download our winter driving brochure for more tips.
To request copies of the brochure in English, Punjabi, Chinese (simplified), Arabic and Spanish, please email email@example.com.